PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Bigg Boss 14: Rahul Vaidya quits the show; Salman Khan informs he would have been the finalist

On Sunday's Weekend Ka Vaar episode, singer Rahul Vaidya decided to quit the show and left the house. Before leaving, he said that he was feeling homesick. Host Salman Khan, too, pointed out his lack of interest and enthusiasm towards the show.

Bigg Boss 14: Rahul Vaidya quits the show; Salman Khan informs he would have been the finalist

“I haven't spent a day without my family in my entire life and I am mentally strong but not without family. I do not agree that I did not perform because of lack of interest. I mean this straight from the heart, I want to leave because I do not want some deserving candidate to leave," he said during the Sunday episode.

Rahul was one of the most popular contestants in the house. He apologized to his fans, the makers of the show and host Salman Khan for this decision. "I am sorry if I am upsetting my fans but I do not think I can stay here without my family. Another thing is that I do not have any strong bond with anyone, someone with whom I can share my feelings. I find it worthless staying in a situation like this," he said.

On the other hand, Salman Khan repeatedly asked him if he would like to go ahead with his decision or reconsider it. "It is useless for you to stay in the house if you won't contribute to the show whole-heartedly," Salman said.

“We gave you the offer and you accepted it. Fine. You saved whoever was to be voted out of the show because of the lack of enthusiasm and interest towards the show that you have shown. You will be the first one to exit the Bigg Boss house in the history of this show because you are homesick" the host added. Salman also informed him that had he not quit he would have been one of the finalist as he was not voted out by the audience.

Meanwhile, Nikki Tamboli was voted out of the house on Saturday leaving everyone shocked as she was the most popular contestant since day one.

ALSO READ: Bigg Boss 14: Nikki Tamboli gets voted out; Eijaz Khan tells Abhinav Shukla that she will be back in the house



Bigg Boss 14: Rahul Vaidya quits the show; Salman Khan informs he would have been the finalist Bigg Boss 14: Rahul Vaidya quits the show; Salman Khan informs he would have been the finalist Reviewed by All SONG LYRICS on December 07, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.